This Friday 7th April is our AGM and Annual Presentation Evening to be held at Campbell Field.
We are yet to recieve any nomination forms for executive or general committee poisitons for the 2017/18 season. We really need more members to become involved in the club, to continue its growth and to share the work load. If you can help in any way, please find the nomination form for 2017/18 here.
Our Presentation Evening will kick off at 4:30pm with a free BBQ, and the canteen will be open for purchasing of drinks and snacks.
We have lots of people to feed and still have spots on the Canteen and BBQ roster which can be found here. A great way to help out, or make up for those 6 duties, to recieve your parent duty bond back, if you didn’t quite make it.
Our AGM will begin at 6:15 pm:
The business of the meeting will be as follows:
- Formal Opening
- Confirmation of the minutes 2015/16 annual general meeting
- Presentation of annual reports from executive committee and age managers
- Election of 2017/18 executive committee
- Special Presentations and Awards:
4 Year Medals Centre Records
10 Year Awards State Awards
Farewell Awards Allan Shaw Trophy
Thank You Presentation
7. Presentation by Sophie Cotsis MP, Member for Canterbury, Shadow Minister for Women, Disability Services, Multiculturalism and Ageing
This will be followed by our presentations of age group trophies and awards.
- Personal Best Certificate: Each athlete from U6 – U17 will recieve a Personal Best Certificate.
- Participation Awards: Will be presented to
- each Tiny Tot who has met the participation crtiteria.
- U6 – U9 athletes who are not awarded a major trophy and have met the participation criteria
- Point score trophies (please note: no trophies will be given for walks for the point score season)
- Event Championship Trophies (Week 2 Events)
We hope to see all of you there this Friday to celebrate the end of a very successful season!
Canterbury Little Athletics Committee