A reminder that our AGM will take place next Sunday, 29 May 2022 at 2.30pm at West Leagues Club, 115 Liverpool Road, Ashfield.
In preparation for this meeting, please find the following documents:
Committee nominations close 5.00pm on Saturday, 28 May 2022.
Thanks to Mandy Verdon for her work on the Annual Report and to all contributors.
The business of the Annual General Meeting shall be:
1. Welcome and approval of register of meeting attendees eligible to vote, proxies and apologies
2. Minutes from the previous year’s Annual General Meeting
3. Business arising from the previous minutes
4. Annual Report of the Club, including the Annual Financial Statements
5. Conduct the elections for Committee of Management position at the meeting (as required).
Executive roles are two-year terms with the following open for nominations this year:
b. Centre Manager and
All non-executive roles are General Committee roles and most are allocated to specific areas e.g. Uniform Officer, First Aid Officer, Canteen Manager etc. These are
all one-year terms and are vacated at the AGM.
6. Conduct a ballot for Life Membership(s) of the Club (if a nomination has been received).
7. To propose the following notice/s of motion as Special Resolutions to amend to
Constitution of Canterbury Little Athletics Club:
MOTION 1 – will be proposed as a Special Resolution seeking to affiliate with Athletics NSW as a Senior Athletics Club;
MOTION 2 – will be proposed as a Special Resolution seeking to a change of name from Canterbury Little Athletics Club to Canterbury Athletics Club. This will include a change to the constitution to reflect the change of name and objects.
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you there!