The Canterbury Event Championships will be held on 3rd March, 2017 & 10th March, 2017.
The Event Championships is based on the same two-week program that we use throughout the season, although athletes may only compete in a set number of events, which varies for each age group. The first 3 places in each event will be awarded a trophy on our presentation night (1 trophy per athlete, with each event that they get a top 3 place listed on the trophy)
Please note: Event Championship Entry is by nomination only!!!
Event Championships is open to all athletes from the U6-U17 age groups. Tiny tots do not compete in the Event Championships but still attend to complete their usual program.
In order to nominate for events in the Canterbury Little Athletics Event Championships, you will need to log in to the Results HQ website. This is the same website that you can use to view your child’s results throughout the season.
The steps to do this are as follows:
1. Click on the “Family Log In” button on the right side of the Canterbury Little Athletics website.
2. Log in using the email address you provided when registering your child with Little Athletics NSW as the username. If you are unsure of your password, click the “Forgotten your password?” link to reset it. If you don’t know which email address you used, please email email@example.com before Monday, 20th February.
3. Once you have logged in, you will see a “New Notifications” link in Red at the top of the page. Click on this link.
4. Click on the “View” link to see any Nomination Events that you have been invited to nominate for.
5. Click on the “Register” link to nominate events for the “Canterbury Event Championships”.
6. Each child will now have a list of available events, with the date that the event is scheduled for. You can now nominate for the events your child wishes to compete in. Keep in mind that there are limits to how many you can nominate for, which varies depending on the age group. This limit is shown next to your child’s name. If you choose too many events, the “Next” button at the bottom will not be displayed.
7. Once you click “Next”, you should see a summary of the events chosen. This list will also be emailed to you.
8. Events can be edited up until 12:00pm on Saturday, 25th February. Nominations after this date will not be taken, as we need time to prepare Start Lists for the first week of Event Championships.
If you are having problems with any of the above steps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.