Nominations are now open for Zone Championships.
Number of events that can be entered per age group:
- U7-U12 age groups may compete in four (4) events plus a relay.
- U13-U17 age groups may compete in six (6) events plus a relay.
Note: We can only enter 5 athletes in each event per age group. If more than 5 athletes wish to enter an event, entry will be based on results and participation at Club-level on Friday nights. You will be contacted in this instance to provide an alternate event choice.
Events on the day: As a parent/carer it is your responsibility to ensure your athlete gets to marshalling on time. You are less likely to miss a call if you are sitting in the Canterbury seating area.
Parent Roster: You will be expected to complete a duty at the carnival, as per Parent Duty Levy requirements. Remember it is a condition of your child’s entry that you assist on one of the days. An online roster has been set up for this event.
Please sign up here: http://signup.com/go/VNRKWpD
Please note: Zone Championship Entry is by on-line nomination only.
Event Championships is open to all athletes from the U7-U17 age groups.
The steps to do this are as follows:
1. Click on the “Family Log In” button on the right side of the Canterbury Little Athletics website.
2. Log in using the email address you provided when registering your child with Little Athletics NSW as the username. If you are unsure of your password, click the “Forgotten your password?” link to reset it. If you don’t know which email address you used or can not see all registered athletes from your family when you log in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Once you have logged in, you will see a “New Notifications” link in Red at the top of the page. Click on this link.
4. Click on the “View” link to see any Nomination Events that you have been invited to nominate for.
5. Click on the “Register” link to nominate events for the “Zone Championships”.
6. Each child will now have a list of available events, with the date that the event is scheduled for. You can now nominate for the events your child wishes to compete in. Keep in mind that there are limits to how many you can nominate for, which varies depending on the age group. This limit is shown next to your child’s name. If you choose too many events, the “Next” button at the bottom will not be displayed.
Please ignore the times listed next to events. These have all been set to 12:00 as the zone program has not been released.
The scheduled days have been taken from last years program and are subject to change once the program is published.
7. Once you click “Next”, you should see a summary of the events chosen.
8. Click on the payment button. Payment is via PayPal or credit card only.
If you do not have a PayPal account, choose the ‘Pay with a Card’ option.
9. Events can be edited up until 12:00pm on Friday, 16th November. Nominations after this date CAN NOT be taken, this is a strict closing date.
10. Order your shirt: Email email@example.com with your athletes name, rego number and shirt size by Saturday 17th November at 5pm.
Shirt sizes range from 4 – 18 (children) and S-XXL (adult). Please be aware that these shirts can not be exchanged.
We are hoping to have a sizing kit at the club on Friday 9th and Friday 16th November for sizing. Please keep an email on your in box for more information.
11. Sign up to your duty here: