Monday and Wednesday 5pm – 6pm
All Registered Canterbury athletes, from U8 and above, are welcome to attend the training sessions, regardless of skill level.
Training is not offered to children under these age groups and if present on training evenings, children MUST be supervised by a parent/carer off the field.
Any athletes who are found without adult supervision will be asked to sit out of training.
|5.00pm – 6.00pm||5.00pm – 6.00pm|
|Amil||Long/Triple Jump||High Jump|
|Glen||Short Sprints/Hurdles||Long Sprints/Hurdles/Walks|
|Brad||Middle/Long Distance||Middle/Long Distance|
Sunday Skills Clinics
This season we will be holding a series of Sunday skills clinics. See information below for the first 3 clinics to be held.
Information will be posted for future clinics as the season progresses.
Sessions are for the age groups as advertised only, and athletes must sign up at the link below to attend.
Please find the sign up for the first clinic here.
- Only people who are on the sign on sheet to be on the field, for insurance reasons spectators and/or children not participating in training must not be on the field.
- Athletes require a supervising adult at all times to remain at the field in case of emergency or cancellation of training due to bad weather. Any athlete found unsupervised will be unable to participate in training.
- As on competition nights, no athletes should be walking across the field when throwing events are taking place. All athletes participating in track training are to stay off the field and walk around the outside of the track if needing to cross to the other side of the field.
- All athletes are to follow the instructions of coaching staff at all times.
- All athletes must bring suitable footwear i.e. joggers, and spikes if you have them.
- Suitable clothing for training must be worn.
- All athletes must bring a bottle of water.
- Do not train if sick or injured.
- Advise the coach if you need to leave early.