TO BE ADVISED
- Only people who are on the sign on sheet to be on the field, for insurance reasons spectators and/or children not participating in training must not be on the field.
- Athletes require a supervising adult at all times to remain at the field in case of emergency or cancellation of training due to bad weather. Any athlete found unsupervised will be unable to participate in training.
- As on competition nights, no athletes should be walking across the field when throwing events are taking place. All athletes participating in track training are to stay off the field and walk around the outside of the track if needing to cross to the other side of the field.
- All athletes are to follow the instructions of coaching staff at all times.
- All athletes must bring suitable footwear i.e. joggers, and spikes if you have them.
- Suitable clothing for training must be worn.
- All athletes must bring a bottle of water.
- Do not train if sick or injured.
- Advise the coach if you need to leave early.